Sep 12, 2012

Wonderful Time of Year


Good morning!

I know we're just beginning school and that it's not even 'technically' fall yet, but since you're a card maker like I am I'll bet you're starting to think about your Christmas card stash, right?  I have a 5.5" square card to share with you today that I made with some stamps from All That Scraps.  I used Sweet November Adorn D. Yard image along with a sentiment from Amy R's Snowman Sentiments stamp set.  I colored the adorable snowman and mouse with Copics and embellished with liquid pearls for the cranberries and diamond stickles for her hat and scarf.  I tore some textured white paper and layered them over the focal image to resemble snow drifts.  Such a fun card to make - although I am in NO WAY ready for winter to come!! lol!

Have a great day and thank YOU so much for checking in on me!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Jessica, beautifully executed - as ever.
I have started thinking about my Christmas cards..... that's about as far as I have got :-)
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails